- Joining and registering on the company's website and providing contact information (real only) and financial billing information (of the customer) is done solely at the customer's discretion, will, and consent.
- The company commits not to make any use of the information provided to it by the customer without his permission unless this is required by law or to prevent misuse.
- The company takes acceptable precautions to maintain, as far as possible, the confidentiality of the information. Any transfer of a credit card number from the site is encrypted in accordance with the PCI standard, but in cases where it is not under its control and/or due to force majeure, the company will not be liable for any damage of any kind, indirect or direct, if the customer loses or uses this information unauthorized.
- The company announces that when browsing or performing operations on the site, including browsing the variety of products offered for sale on the site, the browsing details will be documented automatically and computerized, these details are used by the company for control and management and marketing efficiency vis-à-vis customers.
- Some of the services on the site require registration. As part of the registration process, the customer will be required to choose a username and password that will be identified during use. The management of the site may from time to time determine additional or different ways of identification. The customer is asked to make sure to change the password frequently.
- The customer agrees that the company will contact him via
E-mail; Fax; SMS text messages or MMS messages, Mail, or via landline or mobile phone.
- The management of the site will not pass on to third parties the personal details of customers and the information collected about their activities on the site, except in the following cases:
- To the extent necessary for the proper provision of the site's services and for the purpose of realizing the objectives of the use of the information as specified above, to the extent required;
- If the site management receives a court order instructing it to provide the customer's details or information about him to a third party; For the avoidance of doubt, the company does not undertake to oppose any request for an order that would require it to provide details about the customer to a third party.
- In any dispute, claim, lawsuit, demand, or legal proceedings, if any, between the customer and the management of the site; The issue will be clarified in the court of Tel Aviv, Israel.
The Company may provide and share anonymous, aggregate, and statistical information with companies or other organizations related to the management of the site as well as with suppliers, business partners, advertisers, and any third party at its sole discretion, but it will not knowingly or intentionally disclose customer identity without their express consent.
- The company may use 'cookies' for the proper and day-to-day operation of the website, including to collect statistics about the use of the website, to verify details, to adapt the website to the customer's personal preferences and information security needs. For more information about "cookies" and the possibility of removing or preventing them, consult the browser help file.
- The company may allow third-party companies to advertise on the website and/or manage the system for submitting advertisements on the website. The ads that the customer watches while visiting the site come from the computers of those companies. To manage their advertisements, these companies use tools designed to help them understand customer preferences. For example, these companies may place 'cookies' on the client's computer and embed "web beacons" in advertisements, or on the pages of the website.
- The company implements systems on the site that are designed to secure the information in the best possible way, in accordance with accepted standards. While these systems reduce the risks of unauthorized intrusion into the site management computers, they do not provide complete security. Therefore, the management of the site does not guarantee that the services on the site will be completely immune from unauthorized access to the information stored in them.
- According to the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981 - every person is entitled to review himself, or by his proxy legally authorized in writing or by a guardian, the information about him which is held in a database. A person who has reviewed the information about him and found that it is incorrect, incomplete, unclear, or out of date, may contact the owner of the database with a request to correct the information or delete it. If the owner of the reservoir has refused, he must notify the applicant in the manner and in the manner prescribed in the regulations. The information requester may refuse to allow the database owner to deny its request to review or delete information, in the manner and in the manner prescribed in the regulations.
- It should be noted that the credit card company Diners does not pass on customer details to any third party.
- For more information, please see the Privacy Protection Law: http://www.knesset.gov.il/review/data/heb/law/kns9_privacy.pdf